The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front Bumper Opinions

Matt H

What would you say was the best front bumper avaliable for the MKiv Supra? Normal fitting bumpers only, no super wide jobs that come as part of a full wide arch kit...

really interested to know what peoples thoughts are on this.... possibly confirm which is, in popular consensus, the best bumper out there!! Pics or links would be a bonus too!

The best aftermarket bumper (and side skirts) in terms of quality and fit must be the Stillen, as they are the only ones made of urethane, rather than GRP. It is also one of the best looking IMO, although I still think for looks the Top Secret kit is hard to beat.

http://www.stillen.com/product_detail.aspx?sku=1010009

http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/2666/1010009f3on.jpg

Matt, Bomex is the best looking to me, the one in Fast and the Furious, check mine , Hope thats the one you like.

Bomex moved their production a year or 2 ago and the quality suffered from what I've read, Gaz or Paul will know more and whether this is still the case.

I really like the Stillen, and the Jun front ends, Do-Luck late is also very nice, but after thinking for some time about an aftermarket end, I wanted something different and something that has not been seen before. So only one way to go full custom build, am about half way through it now and its taking a while, wont be anything super special but will be a one off..!! :)

Mas,

Yeah the Bomex is a lovely front, definatly a contender i think! Thanks for the link toyotaTm.

So so far we have:

Bomex (fast and the furious)

Blitz (is there are model type?)

Veilside C1

Veilside C2

Stillen (any in particular - the one from the pic?)

Top Secret (any in particular - model name?)

Do Luck - (any particular model)

Come on chaps, need to be more specified!!

Guest blueangel

I have a blitz front bumper sat in my garage that i dont want it needs a little tlc and a bodyshop to fit it but i'll let it go for £50 as i already have an original do-luck fitted to the supe can post it but not sure on the price

Mas,

Yeah the Bomex is a lovely front, definatly a contender i think! Thanks for the link toyotaTm.

So so far we have:

Bomex (fast and the furious)

Blitz (is there are model type?)

Veilside C1

Veilside C2

Stillen (any in particular - the one from the pic?)

Top Secret (any in particular - model name?)

Do Luck - (any particular model)

Come on chaps, need to be more specified!!

Stock with a Greddy lip spoiler, can look sweet, ive got Bomex on mine though

You wont get second to none fit with any aftermarket bumpers, even originals, they will still need some jiggling about to fit correctly, not like a stock fit at all