The mkiv Supra Owners Club

She's back!

ellis

And she looks bloody gorgeous! Full respray in the orginal Storm Blue completed - pics don't do it justice, need a sunny day really! But she looks absolutely mint! As near to new as possible now plus, with the new F1s on the front, she now goes round corners properly!!

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7890/respray14tt.jpg

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3449/respray21gm.jpg

I see you don't need Ian's help with the paint anymore. Car is looking really good, now all we need to do is take her for a spin around Lincolnshire to dirty her up and make her looked used :ecstatic:

I was waiting for his price on the stone-cladding!!

looking good ellis, glad to see your taking good care of her

Doing my best mate!! Chris Wilson is looking after it for me (new CW suspension, full, full service, decat and BPU!!!) and she is running beautifully! How's your silver girl - get the gearbox sorted?

Doing my best mate!! Chris Wilson is looking after it for me (new CW suspension, full, full service, decat and BPU!!!) and she is running beautifully! How's your silver girl - get the gearbox sorted?

She is a little buit’ m8, running peeerfectly, the gearbox is fine took to Mark @ phoenix an there was absolutely nothing wrong with it, just me being a paranoid perfectionist apparently:rolleyes: , as for the bpu I cant decide whether to go for it or not…… im thinking maybe just a single de-cat just to give the car a sweater exhaust note:badidea: , what have you done to yours in the way of bpu, any recommendations?

Dan

She is a little buit’ m8, running peeerfectly, the gearbox is fine took to Mark @ phoenix an there was absolutely nothing wrong with it, just me being a paranoid perfectionist apparently:rolleyes: , as for the bpu I cant decide whether to go for it or not…… im thinking maybe just a single de-cat just to give the car a sweater exhaust note:badidea: , what have you done to yours in the way of bpu, any recommendations?

Dan

I went to Chris Wilson and had both cats removed, FCD installed, bleed valve and an HKS 'Silent' exhaust fitted with the restrictor ring. It's running at around 1.2 bar now. Also had Chris's full suspension set up, new F1s all round and, of course, the respray! The decat and the bleed valve make an unbelievable difference - the noise is superb and the kick in the back with the 2nd tubbie is glorious! The suspension and tyres make even more difference, quite amazing. Fitting F1s on the front has made a huge, huge diference already. The droning, whining noise I was getting (and you too probably) which I thought was a bearing or CV joint was obviously the tyres. It drives like a different car now. I'm about to give her a little run up the M180 just to stretch her legs! Like everybody else who visits Chris I am always amazed by his ability to perform terrific work - its rare to find people like Chris who genuinely give a damn about what they're doing and offer real advice rather than the usual 'yeah, we'll fit that mate!' approach. It's a long journey for me to get there but its so, so worth it. I'd recommend the BPU most heartily - it's like getting a new car! Changed the reg too but that was a pressie for my son - they're his initials, the 400 should be obvious (if not optimistic!).