The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I need a life!!

ellis

After a few days slaving with spray paint, brushes and lots of swearing, the new Supra is ready!! An exact duplicate of mine! I'm so sad it hurts!! Oh, my lad helped me too - I think that makes a difference! :looney:

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/223/minime5ej.jpg

LOL!!!!.... lov it ellis!!!!..... wer did you get that from iv been looking for a uk spec model?? can you get them in bigger sizes

Not sure - been looking for one for a while - the Tamiya one allows you to make either a J-Spec or UK Spec car (minus the headlight washers for some reason!) and left or right hand drive!. Hopefully I've got another one coming from eBay (Hong Kong!!) so going to make my 'ideal' Supra with that one - Silver with black leather (sound familiar??!!)!!

Not sure - been looking for one for a while - the Tamiya one allows you to make either a J-Spec or UK Spec car (minus the headlight washers for some reason!) and left or right hand drive!. Hopefully I've got another one coming from eBay (Hong Kong!!) so going to make my 'ideal' Supra with that one - Silver with black leather (sound familiar??!!)!!

does indeeeddy m8!!, not quite as nice as the blue with cream me thinksk! :ok2:

Guest gzaerojon
After a few days slaving with spray paint, brushes and lots of swearing, the new Supra is ready!! An exact duplicate of mine! I'm so sad it hurts!! Oh, my lad helped me too - I think that makes a difference! :looney:

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/223/minime5ej.jpg

looks good mate, my aero top model's on its, gonna be a replica of mine

the better half thinks im sad.. maybe shes right lol

oh well... glue z section to A... where's my dinner women :D

Great fun arnt they ? ive got the Tamiya standard Supe and Castrol Toms JGTC (thats when I realised I needed glasses, putting all those micro transfers on) Im after the Sard one as well (un made) but its rare and discontinued (Nic?)

Its for sale here mate . . .

http://www.ehobbies.com/mo-tam-24167.html

And looks to be in stock too!

:clap: bugger.....I havent been looking very hard have I .....brill, this is one widebody heavy mod project I can handle, ta guys

On a similar note, theres a 1/4 scale RC class (not too popular in UK) with cars approx 700mm long - theres a few BMs and Merc bodies but Ive seen a pic of a race with what looks like a Supe body...If I find it Ill post, unless of course Im a spud again an one of u guys already have the info....

Great fun arnt they ? ive got the Tamiya standard Supe and Castrol Toms JGTC (thats when I realised I needed glasses, putting all those micro transfers on) Im after the Sard one as well (un made) but its rare and discontinued (Nic?)

I have an unmade Sard model if you want it Ewen, plus dozens of other models/diecast. I'll stick an add up again in the classifieds section showing everything.

For those that are interested, here's a link to a site that supplys the Tamiya Supra model, £14.99 and FREE delivery in the UK!! Just ordered another one - the Supra is about half way down the page . .

http://www.fusionhobbies.com/static/cars.htm

Happy building!!!

I've just popped into Poole and bought the last one from Setchfields - same price. :)