The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OEM Splitter

MATT RR

Matt!

Hows it going chap? When did you get a new Supra? :)

Hi mate, all good here, busy year but finally things have setteled down so managed to get another Supra a few weeks ago after massively regretting selling my last one :D its not taxed or insured though and living in the garage for now until I have a plan for it!

How are you? You guys still attending Squires after all the bother there with the chavs last year or has that meet fizzeled out?

Hi mate, all good here, busy year but finally things have setteled down so managed to get another Supra a few weeks ago after massively regretting selling my last one :D its not taxed or insured though and living in the garage for now until I have a plan for it!

How are you? You guys still attending Squires after all the bother there with the chavs last year or has that meet fizzeled out?

All good mate. Yes. Now and again. But don't really like going there since what happened to Karls Supra.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.