The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stainless door sills covers

evinX

I thought someone was making some of these

Supra scene for custom items has gone downhill. It's harder and harder to make products people want.

Probably due to the design changes in culture, demand changes.

I'd love to make stuff like this again if demand was there

I cant believe im struggling to find out how to get 2 peices of mirror stainless steel cut and smoothed on the edges, then all i need to do is get a SUPRA decal/ likwidart made up to stick on, and then stick this onto the oem trim with tigerseal.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]215044[/ATTACH]

But i WILL find a way

Kev :D

I cant believe im struggling to find out how to get 2 peices of mirror stainless steel cut and smoothed on the edges, then all i need to do is get a SUPRA decal/ likwidart made up to stick on, and then stick this onto the oem trim with tigerseal.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]215044[/ATTACH]

But i WILL find a way

Kev :D

Let us know when you do!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?336442-Supra-Stainless-Steel-Mirror-Polished-Covers

I only just sold some, never really knew they were rare.

They were very good quality, with supra etched on them in the centre.

I wouldnt call them rare as they are not oem items. Produced by miamigt many years ago. Should be able to remake them easily. Just have to find the right contacts to do it. Or get a used set here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.