The mkiv Supra Owners Club

September Meet Riverside WEAVERHAM

Spunkmeyer

I'll start with this suggestion

06Sep16 Stretton Fox 8pm (nr M56/M6 South Warrington Area)

01: Spunkmeyer & Wizzbang

02:

03:

04:

05:

Would rather go a little further to that River Weaver pub ( I think its called ) with the ducks :) we struggled parking last time at The Stretton Fox

Cheers

-Ian-

Sorry I've not been about to get any meetings on the move. Really busy at the mo with building, harvesting. General farming and a new baby. Rick is very busy at work and not getting much sleep. It should all settle down shortly. My car has not been out of the garage for weeks. Glad that christian has got something sorted (hard work int it bud, should have gone to the place near the airport) unfortunately we can't make this meeting at weaverham as it my 65 birthday so we're already out. Have a great time and I'll be playing out in October.