The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheels

samm

Wouldn't you rather give people an idea of what you're looking for? Size for example, are you looking for 17's, 18's, 19's? What kind of style are you looking for, 5 spoke, 6 spoke, multi spoke? Are you looking for some deep dish wheels or flat faced? Do you prefer black wheels to silver wheels? Also as Swampy mentioned price? It's all well and good saying "I'll say yay or nay" but most people will just not offer what they have as they're not sure what you're after (seen it happen before multiple times).

Hope you find a nice set of wheels :thumbs:

That's the problem I'm not sure what I want,at the moment it's got the original 17" wheels on I'm new to these cars and have not long owned this one so perhaps I should do some research or check out some other supras with after market wheels on find out what I like and repost:) budget would be about £800 Max.

That's the problem I'm not sure what I want,at the moment it's got the original 17" wheels on I'm new to these cars and have not long owned this one so perhaps I should do some research or check out some other supras with after market wheels on find out what I like and repost:) budget would be about £800 Max.

Google Supra alloys and scrawl through the images tab until you see something you love and go from there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.