The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Christmas meet

Radio

Just got back from Spain where the sun was out all day and not a cloud in the sky. Back to rain and mud on the farm. The northwest is great. I looks like there was no meeting organised in November. I thought you would have ended up down Cheshire way, possibly near Manchester airport. It's a great place.

So is anyone up for a Christmas get together or has everyone got so much on already it's a non starter. I know it's always hard in December because I have already 4 events and can't go to 2 others because of the date conflict. If anyone fancies to try, please suggest a date and place. There seems to be less and less coming to the meetings this year. I might contact the guy on here who wants to buy a UK red supra and sell up and buy a much fancied bubble car. Turbo of course. Believe they have got a club with 17 people in nationwide. Sound cool.

Edited by Radio (see edit history)

Up for this Ray,

Its a busy month though like you said !

In the Next few week a Mon/Tues/Wed night would be best , Orrr Sunday 13th ???

Depending on who's going lets decide a venue?? Although any excuse to drive through that Manchester airport tunnel sounds good !:)

Hi both of you!

Where abouts in the North West are you thinking i'm in Southport and havent met any other Supra owners since buying mine in July so would be good to have a look at other peoples.

Welcome - The location changes to split the travelling distance. nr Wigan and sometimes nr Knutsford/Warrington area.

Supra's turning up this time of year might be a little disappointing though as some will be tucked up in bed with heated blankets. If it's not pouring down I'll be in mine

Ok. We better set a date and venue. Everywhere is going to be busy these weeks (apart from the warehouse near Manchester airport) they will probably have 3 customers and no chef. So even though we should have been down Cheshire way in November I'm going to suggest the stone cross on the east lancs again on 15th December. This is because it will be closer for the new member from southport (Dom can't be his real name can it) could it be him. The food was very good last time and we might be able to get that separate little room. We could do Cheshire side in January. To get any chance of booking it we need as many to respond as soon as possible. I will come in my supra as its dirty from being out last week. Ricks is always dirty and rusting as he uses it everyday. Rob could come in deans top secret if he bought it yet. Although if he has bought it he probably will have sold it again by now and bought a Lamborghini for a week or two. Hope you can make it. Mark you must have fixed your alternator by now and it's just round the corner for you. Rob..... Rob... Err. That guy that used to do detailing. Yeh. Ian Ian. Jak. Jak. And everyone else. Hope to see you there.

I have booked a table for 12 at the stone cross. The little room we usually have was already booked so we're to the left when you go in. The place as most others are booked up so you need to get your name down if you are coming. If it goes over 12 I will try and get some more places but they have said they are very busy. I'll start the list. Rick is away in Mexico.

Ray

Spunkmeyer x 2

Marc c x 2

Dom

Ian Ian and jak jak

Rob x 2

Sorry mate if I jumped the gun. Thought that when you said you needed it to be after the 14th cos you were helping someone move house you had made that decision to come on a meet. Must be sampling your research work again. Ba humbug. Airport burnt burger Scrooge. Cu there.

• 2 weeks later...
No prob ste. its booked for 12 and now were 11. Why don't you buy Deans supra and come in it. Nice Christmas present

Ray

Spunkmeyer x 2

Marc c x 2

Dom

Ian Ian and jak jak

Rob x 2

Sted

A Supra would be a great Xmas present but just got a new gen Qashqia for the wife ☺

I've spoke to Mr Wildig about coming on the meet and he's happy to make it 12 ☺

Should be a good meet .