PDA

View Full Version : Hi all!

Eightdip
25-06-15, 23:35
Hi all!

I'm Piers, originally from Manchester now living in London. I'm currently driving an RX8, looking to get a Supra in the coming days/weeks

Just wanted to say hi!

jcbt
25-06-15, 23:52
Hi and welcome to the forum
What model Supra are you hoping to get - if you pay your 10 membership you will gain access to more areas of the site including the for sale section

Eightdip
26-06-15, 08:33
Thanks! Looking to go for a TT, wishing I could get a manual but looking like I should just save the 5k and get an auto...do you have any advice for a first time supra buyer?

jcbt
26-06-15, 13:42
Thanks! Looking to go for a TT, wishing I could get a manual but looking like I should just save the 5k and get an auto...do you have any advice for a first time supra buyer?

Don't discount the auto as it is very underrated and is an excellent performer in BPU form. Best thing is to try and get to a local meet and check out other members cars and perhaps ask for a passenger ride - for you there is a Bluewater meet the first Friday of every month so the next one is 3rd Jul at around 7.30 pm check out the Bluewater thread which will give you directions

Admiral Donuts
26-06-15, 15:53
Hello and welcome to the forum Piers.

As jcbt said get your name down for the Bluewater meet next Friday!

Plus I don't mind showing you around my Supra on the day.

MATT RR
26-06-15, 16:11
:welcome:

Eightdip
27-06-15, 11:25
Thanks guys, I'll try and get down to Bluewater on Friday then and show my face!