The mkiv Supra Owners Club

June meet

Radio

Well I think everyone has left the country. Sted has and I am on Tuesday. Better try and get a meeting organised for June seeing as no suggestions have appeared. Who fancies some spicy wings and good burgers at the stone cross pub on the east lancs where we have been before. Tuesday 23rd June at 8.00. I'll start the list.

Ray

Mr bean

Spunkmeyer x 2

Rick

Sted (hopefully)

Ian and Jackie

Rob

Mark c

Walker and lianne

Edited by Radio (see edit history)

Bit difficult mate as we have to book the table and coz we never know who's gonna turn up and end up waiting till the death before we go in. You could suggest it at the meeting for the next one and all meet up somewhere and then drive to somewhere that the table is booked for a later time. Might be easier to sort out a run like the manic pancake run when there's more time. Up to you. Only 2 supra turned up at last meeting. Rob and ste came in GTR. Table booked for 10. We looked abit lost.

Bit difficult mate as we have to book the table and coz we never know who's gonna turn up and end up waiting till the death before we go in. You could suggest it at the meeting for the next one and all meet up somewhere and then drive to somewhere that the table is booked for a later time. Might be easier to sort out a run like the manic pancake run when there's more time. Up to you. Only 2 supra turned up at last meeting. Rob and ste came in GTR. Table booked for 10. We looked abit lost.

All good. Looking forward to whining about the burger quality! Ray

Hi mark. Looking forward to meeting you. Table is booked for 8.30 for 12. Coiuldnt get 8.00 Just in case Paul and Vicky turn up. Ben stop cooking and get your arse down to the stone cross. See you all in car park from 7.30.

Yep, see you there at 07.30 ish , will probably bring my other half along as well.

Hi mark. Looking forward to meeting you. Table is booked for 8.30 for 12. Coiuldnt get 8.00 Just in case Paul and Vicky turn up. Ben stop cooking and get your arse down to the stone cross. See you all in car park from 7.30.

Looks like we are a late arrival to the party. Just organised baby sitters and need to get the Zed out of the garage.

Wa33jd. East lancs a580 haddock roundabout head for Manchester. On left hand side next to premier inn.

I have no where idea where the Haddock round about is Ray, all seems a bit fishy to me this meet.

H.

Great turn out last night. Good to see so many supras at the meeting. Big welcome to mark and becky. Hope you enjoyed it and come to others. Your car looked great. The previous owner did a good job on the re-paint and nice blending of the front panel. Just need a big single conversion like robs. Quick think by rob last night as the lady came out of the premier inn to see if there had been a terrorist bomb go off when he lit up his car. Typical play ground shout. "It weren't me missis.... It was that red one". Great. Food and service was very good last night. Personally I think it weren't as good "sleepy hollow" near Manchester airport and I think we should return there. But just heard there filming the new "valley of the dead" there so that's out. Ian has suggested we return to the riverside at weaverham whist its summer so let's do that. I'll post a date up shortly when I have a look at the calendar. For those who have not been before its a lovely setting right on the banks of the river weaver. Paul and Christian and me could cast a line as we have fishing in common. Must check the pre-emptive word suggestion of this phone. I will always remember that roundabout as haddock roundabout from now on. I will still try to organise a BBQ up at the farm but just about to have some building done at the mo and the lane is pretty bad for anyone with a really low car. Rob is coming to detail my car soon so he might be able to melt some Tarmac lumps on his way.

Edited by Radio (see edit history)