PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Sutton Surrey

Admiral Donuts
31-05-15, 16:01
Hey guys, my name is Alper and I have just registered to this forum today.

I haven't yet owned a Toyota Supra so this will be my first. I'm looking for

a twin turbo manual car not fussed about the colour although black or white

would be nice also high mileage doesn't put me off as long as it's a nice enough

example then I don't really care. I will be watching the classifieds section weekly

hoping to find my car and I have a budget of around 12,500 so hopefully the

right one comes along soon.

Benjy
31-05-15, 20:43
Welcome. I'm over in Redhill. Quite a good budget too! :thumbs:

Admiral Donuts
31-05-15, 21:29
Welcome. I'm over in Redhill. Quite a good budget too! :thumbs:

Hey Benjy!

Redhill isn't to far away from me so when I get my Supra we can meet up at some point maybe for beer.

Benjy
31-05-15, 21:50
You'll have to get yourself along to some meets. There's one a Bluewater on the first friday of every month. Don't necessarily need to turn up in a Supra. Check the events section.

Admiral Donuts
31-05-15, 21:59
Thanks for info I'll have a look now.

binfieldx
01-06-15, 13:30
You live right by me dude, Sutton is literally 10 minutes away (in the supra anyway :sly:)

MATT RR
01-06-15, 13:53
:welcome: good luck with your search, your right on with your budget for what you want :)

Admiral Donuts
01-06-15, 14:08
You live right by me dude, Sutton is literally 10 minutes away (in the supra anyway :sly:)

Really, where abouts in Surrey are you from?

Perhaps I could tag along with you to a Bluewater meet lol

Admiral Donuts
01-06-15, 14:12
:welcome: good luck with your search, your right on with your budget for what you want :)

Thanks Matt and nice avatar pic btw! lol

binfieldx
01-06-15, 14:14
Really, where abouts in Surrey are you from?

Perhaps I could tag along with you to a Bluewater meet lol

I'm in New Malden, I did a contract a few months back at the royal Marsden so I know the area well! I've literally just had my Supra imported so it's fresh right now :cool:

Admiral Donuts
01-06-15, 14:28
I know The Royal Marsden yes it's right by the mad mile.

Who imported your Supra if you don't mind me asking?

I most say it does look nice from your picture :)

Fitz
01-06-15, 14:36
Hey Alper, I know Sutton well. I used to practically live there (ex-girlfriends house) she used to live down at the bottom of the high street down the road opposite where the Burger King/Blockbusters used to be.

Where abouts in Sutton do you live?

binfieldx
01-06-15, 14:37
It wasn't any of the companies you hear about on here, I imported it myself through a guy in japan that has an import/export business. Ah yes the mad mile, I went down that the other night what a good stretch of road!

Admiral Donuts
01-06-15, 16:25
Hey Alper, I know Sutton well. I used to practically live there (ex-girlfriends house) she used to live down at the bottom of the high street down the road opposite where the Burger King/Blockbusters used to be.

Where abouts in Sutton do you live?

Hello buddy, yes I know it!

I live just next to A217 near Glenthorne High School.

Pop by sometime and we can have a long chat about cars lol

Admiral Donuts
01-06-15, 16:32
It wasn't any of the companies you hear about on here, I imported it myself through a guy in japan that has an import/export business. Ah yes the mad mile, I went down that the other night what a good stretch of road!

I'm thinking of having my Supra imported as well as I'm not having any luck finding the right example.

It might take me a good few months tbh :banghead:

Benjy
01-06-15, 18:20
Have a look at Rob Mitchell's TT5 speed in the classifieds. Very, very nice example!!

Admiral Donuts
01-06-15, 19:06
Have a look at Rob Mitchell's TT5 speed in the classifieds. Very, very nice example!!

Could you get Rob Mitchell to email me some more details please as I am interested.

binfieldx
01-06-15, 19:14
It does take awhile when you import, the whole process for me took around 8 months.

Admiral Donuts
01-06-15, 19:23
It does take awhile when you import, the whole process for me took around 8 months.

8 months! That's nearly a whole year.

Admiral Donuts
02-06-15, 12:38

Hey Benjy, I can't post in the for sale section and would like to know more details about this car.

Also could we arrange a day to view the car?

mattdavies
02-06-15, 12:39
Hey Benjy, I can't post in the for sale section and would like to know more details about this car.

Also could we arrange a day to view the car?

Just look it up on Facebook - RM Polishing

Benjy
02-06-15, 12:40
You need to pay the 10 membership bud. Then you can PM and access the classifieds. Well worth a tenner mate, or 30 for lifetime membership. I've saved 50 just by paying the lifetime fee and sticking about for a long time!

Admiral Donuts
02-06-15, 12:44
Just look it up on Facebook - RM Polishing

Thanks buddy.

Admiral Donuts
02-06-15, 12:45
You need to pay the 10 membership bud. Then you can PM and access the classifieds. Well worth a tenner mate, or 30 for lifetime membership. I've saved 50 just by paying the lifetime fee and sticking about for a long time!

I'll do this tonight thanks mate.