the sizes are:

Size

18 x 9.5" fronts

18 X 10.5" Rears

Bolt Pattern

5X114.3mm

Offset

ET35 mm on Front and Back.

Will these fit under stock arches or will a lot of modification be needed? They also come in ET22...don't know what kind of fitment that will be though

Thanks

will be tight mate , a roll will be in order if you rub the correct size tyres. whats your ride height like?

I was thinking this, im sure a roll could cure this problem then clearance hopefully shouldn't be an issue. Ride height at current, in on yellow bilsteins with unknown springs, im sure its lowered a tad...but I can get over speed bumps and the likes at decent speed without scrape

9.5 and 10j

17 inch

Stock tyre size

Stock suspension

35 offset

Fit with bags of room so I would imagine yes they would fit

Cheers for the info. What do you guys think of ET22? Would that need wider body panels? or overfenders? Im completely new to wheels...just want an aggressive stance and some lip too

Ideally you need to stick to the stock offset or as close as possible for handling... 40-50 is preferred.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry forgot. You also need to make sure the centre bore is correct for the supra or it puts lots of pressure on the studs.

Stainless Steel or Aluminium spigot rings easily fix the problem if the spigot bore in the wheel

is too big.

Supra size is 60.1 mm

The fronts will be flush with the fenders. For the rears you'll need to cut the fenders and run a 275 tire.

Like Steve spedd said, look into +40> ofset for the rears so you can run proper tires.

+22 no chance buddy. These will stick out front and rear.