The mkiv Supra Owners Club

To Sell Or Not To Sell?

Kopite

It's time for one of "those" threads. I don't post much on the board any more but still have the supra, it's tucked up in the garage still. I don't use it much these days, combination of the girlfriend despising it, poor weather with long commutes (200+miles a day) but also i'm racking up points! I'm planning on going back to university next year also so the supra is even less likely to get used then. I don't have to sell it financially, but it's also a lot of car just sat there. I'd probably get something fast after university anyway so i'm unsure on whether to list it for sale now or just keep it and hammer it a few times a year. It was flawless at the Nurburgring last year and I'd love to do more European trips in it, just can't see anything like that happening soon. Full spec is below, will be turning the boost up this summer while i can enjoy it as long as I don't end up in jail! What'd you do? I don't need to sell it, just can't see the point keeping it at the minute! If a offer came in (£20k minimum) I think that'd make my mind up at the minute! P.S. it's not gonna be one of those what's it worth threads

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1520

Keep it. You may de-value mine in September after JAE.

Gunmetals will always be the most desireable :D

If you do decide to sell drop me a pm as i can possibly be of help

with this :)

PM on it's way Dunk :)

What is the mileage!?

It's on late 80s on the odometer, I've not used it for a few months so will check, most of the parts on it are only a couple of years old at best :)