The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheel refurbing

NOODLE

Does anyone know if having having a full set of bbs wheels welded, machined, mirror polished and panited for £450 is a good price?

I took them to a place near me and thats the price they gave me after he had a good look at them.

You might want to speak to Ibrar from Speedwells, he should be able to help you. Also he is based in Midlands

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?224608-Wheel-repair-amp-refurbishment-powder-coating-services

Josh you beat me to it :D

My mate had his wheels re-furb'd at a local place.... it pays to go somewhere where you are certain you'll get the wheels done properly. Mate had his cocked right up in different colours for a month or two and I don't think he was 100% satisfied atall. They ended up changing all 4 wheels to match the 2 they done up so the colours matched.

Just do your home work on any garage, see previous work if atall possible. I don't know Ibrar in anyway, but have heard good things about his work and seen some pics. worthy of a call surely.

Does anyone know if having having a full set of bbs wheels welded, machined, mirror polished and panited for £450 is a good price?

I took them to a place near me and thats the price they gave me after he had a good look at them.

I paid about £60.00 per wheel plus postage to get my Volks done by Speedwells. Ibrar did a very good job on them.