The mkiv Supra Owners Club

crash damaged supra, whats it worth?

markg1150

well some usless twat decided to park his van in my supras arse. :(

the insurance will probs write it off i think, i only paid £2300 for it last year. and im wondering what its worth afterwards as im tempted to buy it back and get it sorted myself.

the bumpers a write of and the metal bar that runs behind it is bent to buggery, dunno if that can be swapped or not. lights and every thing looked fine.

these thing must be tuff cuz it was a proper waack guy was doin 30-40mph. when i woblled out i thought there would be bits everywhere

its a NA Auto in great/good condition completly stock and maintained religiously.

personally mate if its a standard NA id just take the insurance money and buy another, buying it back and sorting it may not be the best idea, the chassis may be twisted or any number of other problems. Just my opinion though. Sorry for your loss

personally mate if its a standard NA id just take the insurance money and buy another, buying it back and sorting it may not be the best idea, the chassis may be twisted or any number of other problems. Just my opinion though. Sorry for your loss

Agreed. Also if the insurance try and shaft you paying out te full value get lots of examples of the same type of supra advertised at the highest possible prices and they will have to pay you more. Had this happen to friends!