The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Value of a Nur Motorsport Widearch Aerotop Manual Rolling Shell?

TheTurtleshead

As the title says: Any Idea of the value of a rolling shell, with Nur Carbon Arches front and rear, and all body panels par spoiler and front bumper. It's an Aerotop shell which has been converted to manual. The paintwork is immaculate in 202 Black. Bear in mind that the arches come to about 2.5k on their own before you fit and paint them :)

This is just something I am mulling over at the moment. :)

As the title says: Any Idea of the value of a rolling shell, with Nur Carbon Arches front and rear, and all body panels par spoiler and front bumper. It's an Aerotop shell which has been converted to manual. The paintwork is immaculate in 202 Black. Bear in mind that the arches come to about 2.5k on their own before you fit and paint them :)

This is just something I am mulling over at the moment. :)

Bear in mind the work fitting up an empty rolling shell with engine and interior etc!!

Is this dave's old car, if so my favourite car from suprapod last year!

The only reason I am thinking this is because I fancy building a hardcore road/track racer from a Hardtop Shell I have in reserve. :) I could do it with this car, but I think caging an aerotop would be kinda pointless. Don't get me wrong this thing is a beautiful car, but I want it to me more "I WILL KILL YOU!", than big comfortable convertible cruiser :)

This is the car as of right now:

attachment.php?attachmentid=152182&stc=1&d=1337811605

IMG_2634.jpg

Edited by TheTurtleshead (see edit history)

The only reason I am thinking this is because I fancy building a hardcore road/track racer from a Hardtop Shell I have in reserve. :) I could do it with this car, but I think caging an aerotop would be kinda pointless. Don't get me wrong this thing is a beautiful car, but I want it to me more "I WILL KILL YOU!", than big comfortable convertible cruiser :)

This is the car as of right now:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=152182&stc=1&d=1337811605

I just had a crisis.

Dependig what your leaving on the shell mate:

What wheels

Interior/seats etc

Brakes

Suspension

I'd say anything around £1600-£2000 isnt unreasonable. You know how much i love this car - i begged you to sell it to me enouh times last year :D

Dependig what your leaving on the shell mate:

What wheels

Interior/seats etc

Brakes

Suspension

I'd say anything around £1600-£2000 isnt unreasonable. You know how much i love this car - i begged you to sell it to me enouh times last year :D

Swap you for the Do-Luck :) Actually I'd probably swap it for that wing, just so I could cuddle it. :D Hmm, it would be rolling on spacesavers, with J-spec brakes. It's also worth mentioning that it has the fusebox and battery in the boot and the bay is fully wire tucked. I haven't decided to do anything yet, as I am still mulling it over and I change my mind every 5 minutes as you know!

Yep i know ;) ..... And no swap with my wing im afraid :D

Id say its got to be £2k mate but only becuase its so mint, and very rare to find a manual shell with the best arches on the market all fitted perfectly and an aero top.

Thats about what I was thinking bud. Looks like thats my answer. :) Now i'm going to be awake all night thinking about what to do!

Thats about what I was thinking bud. Looks like thats my answer. :) Now i'm going to be awake all night thinking about what to do!

Id spend more than 1 night before deciding to sell mate. Not often you get to own a car likes yours that you now know inside out. Once it has a lairy single on it you will cream yourself!

Id spend more than 1 night before deciding to sell mate. Not often you get to own a car likes yours that you now know inside out. Once it has a lairy single on it you will cream yourself!

I agree it would be such a shame to sell it after all the work you have put into it. Keep it and go single. Having an aero single is something special hence hodges car and supradibbs old car are well known and get a lot of attention. Plus yours has that little extra with the nur arches :)