The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shiny Pics :)

rovervi

Been trying to get the supes colour back ever since i bought the car. Bought the car knowing i was going to need a respray but a bit of hard work and with some help with info from the forum i got it a lot better, what do you lot think.

(sorry pics are phone and not best res)

looks good mate what polishes etc did you use ??

well i have done this over a period time, used colour restore T-cut when i first had it and then waxed it that was about 8 months ago, recently (few weeks ago) i used meguiars clay bar and waxed, t-cut (about a week ago) then waxed with autoglym resin polish stuff (yesterday).

Looks great! Have you got a pic of what it did look like to compare?

Will have a look see

Still looks good here however when looking at it in the metal, the roof had faded and had that milky kind of finish, and the rest just looked a bit tired and faded!

still fell in love with it the moment i saw it lol

Before

After

Blimey, I know the before pic isn't so great, as you say, but the new ones do really look like a respray! Great wheels too.

I got my old red Honda Prelude resprayed cos it had faded. Maybe I should've put a bit of effort in, and got it like new again.

Well done!

Blimey, I know the before pic isn't so great, as you say, but the new ones do really look like a respray! Great wheels too.

I got my old red Honda Prelude resprayed cos it had faded. Maybe I should've put a bit of effort in, and got it like new again.

Well done!

I think sometimes it will work and sometimes not, guess i was just lucky, its still not absolutely perfect but definately looks good and for a car i use daily/shopping/anything i certainly cant complain

cheers for all the compliments everyone ;)

What polishs etc u use for that? im gonna get me some lol

well i have done this over a period time, used colour restore T-cut when i first had it and then waxed it that was about 8 months ago, recently (few weeks ago) i used meguiars clay bar and waxed, t-cut (about a week ago) then waxed with autoglym resin polish stuff (yesterday).

:)