simonas

94 uk spec in the wirral between chester and liverpool

full service history loads of paperwork

laserline cat 1 alarm and paperwork

18" alloys( scuffed not be me )

pads replaced 3k ago

rear shocks replaced yesterday

tax and test - tax oct 07 MOT OCT 07

unmarked leather with piping on seats ( slight mark on passenger seat from parking ticket sticky!!!)

full Decat\(cats in the shed and come with the car)

Boost Gauge

blitz Blow Off Valve\

radiator electric fan conversion

auto

all original toyota tools

front difuser that comes down at 55 mph

heated seats

mot till oct

auto fluid changed recently changed

2 brand new 255 35 18s on the rear 500 miles ago

all 4 tyres balanced 100 miles ago

air con

strange button under the dash which spools the turbos faster

full engine rebuild 13k ago including new rings ,crank,big ends,gaskets seals,cambelt,etc etc(which wasnt cheap

it has the odd problem with dash light on the right hand side where sometime you need to tap the dash to display em its an easy fix but it dont bother me.

Price £6400 ono

I'm not desperate to sell just want the cash to buy a GTR33 again or TVR Chimeara so testing the water

If interested call Simon 07717 336 332

it has the odd problem with dash light on the right hand side where sometime you need to tap the dash to display em its an easy fix but it dont bother me.

Had the same problem with mine, and was brought up at the MOT due to the ABS warning light being in that cluster. But got a whole new bit from Toyota for around £25, so its a very easy fix. Good luck with your sale :)

I think I went to see this car just before the turbo was replaced. Someone else owned it then, right? Someone called John who's on the forum?

It was Andy probaby known as Piehound on this board at some point. He lives in Bebington if thats where you viewed the car

It was Andy probaby known as Piehound on this board at some point. He lives in Bebington if thats where you viewed the car

Yep that's the one. I was quite impressed at the overall condition of the car. Apart from a ding in the door, it had a great condition radiator, calipers looked like new, seats were in a1 condition, and erm, all around it was quite spanking.

Yep that's the one. I was quite impressed at the overall condition of the car. Apart from a ding in the door, it had a great condition radiator, calipers looked like new, seats were in a1 condition, and erm, all around it was quite spanking.

the door must have been fixed as no ding now. I think someone scratched it whilst Andy had it and it was completely resprayed. Looks good as new

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The car will still be for sale when I get it back this week.

The abs light was an abs sensor and that has been replaced with a new one.

The smoking on a previous thread was a carcked turbine housing in the turbo. Just waiing for this back... the turbos are at turbo technics getting sorted hopefully car back and on the road tomorrow or monday ( fingers crossed) Thats costing circa £1800 and I know this is lost money for me but certainly reassurance for whoever buys her that the jobs have been done.

I'm selling cos I've seen my arse with the bill. I've ummed and arghed about selling. My plan had been to buy a TVR Chimeara but can't afford that just yet so I'm going to buy a cheap run around to save some cash for next months or so, so might consider cheap part ex .. was going to budget 2k on that. Posibly cheap old MX5 for a laugh over summer

:D

• 1 month later...

Car came back after having two turbos off a chap o here. Its not boosting properly I have posted about this recently. Its going to .4bar then dropping but driving well apart from that. I took it out of the garage cos couldn't prioritise the cash to repair it yet

It needs new rear tyres which I'll probably sort soon... needs new cd player which I may be sorting soon if mate selling his.

Other than that its neat and tidy as described... alloys could do with a refurb and I'll give it a good polish etc

Garage put new abs sensor on to sort the warning light and put new battery on aswell.. along with oil change

I need to reduce petrol bill for household as just got wife E55 AMG which loves juice as much as soop.

If anyone fancies a car that needs sorting then make me an offer

I would consider part ex's about £2k in value and someting economical

Cheers Simon

• 1 month later...

Right car sorted and ready to go

I need to sell to get something cheaper although now it goes quick again I did think about keeping it but I need to apy overdraft and reduce petrol and insurance bills in the house to enjoy a better life!!

£6400 ono

part ex considered especially MX5 but not wanting to spend more than £2.5k on next car:d

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.