The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Emanage Ultimate Version D

MaveriK

Due to an alternate route being taken this unit that IanC has checked out is up for grabs.

This is a brand new EManage Ultimate unit with Connector A B and C harnesses and the Supra injector adaptor for trimming back fuel without using airflow adjustment.

Also included is my brand new Fields Harness AND all the connectors are wired to the Fields Harness ready to plug straight in.

Includes:

- Rev D EManage Ultimate Unit - latest version with modifications to ignition chip mount for greater reliability and reducing likelehood of damage when opening up the unit.

- Fields harness

- A B C Connector harnesses

- AFR input harness

- Greddy external pressure sensor

- Greddy harness for pressure sensor

- Supra specific injector harness

- USB Cable

- All documentation

I upgraded the code on the unit to the latest available by Greddy.

I paid £600 for this so am looking to get my money back on as near as damn it, open to offers via PM

• 2 weeks later...

Doh. I just bought a Fields Harness for £200 and I'm possibly looking for an eManage so I can do things like make sure the car is running a good air/fuel mix throughout the rev range.

hmm.

How about a part-ex on a 1-week old Fields-type Harness with a Thor FCD fitted to it?

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.