The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Late '97 Vvti Tt Facelift Tiptronic

moistfinger

Looks like I might have to sell to this Guy:

I have seen your TOYOTA SUPRA on http://www.autotrader.co.uk valued at £11,950.00 and i am willing to purchase the car from you,I will be needing:

* pictures of cars to verify autenticity of advert.(engine and interior)

* your full name and home address together with

* your reconfirmed phone number (both home and mobile)

* number(s) of previous owner.

* fax number (if possible).

My personal details are also listed below,please feel free to contact me if the car is still available for sale so that we can commence negotiations as soon as possible.

Name:-MR ALEKSANDAR BOYANA.

Address :-100 JAMES BOURCHIER BOULEVARD,

SOFIA,

1407 BG,

BULGARIA .

YEAH RIGHT!!!:stfu:

:D

Blimey Rich this is a surprise!

Hope you get things sorted m8

Rich:D

Hi Rich,

I've managed to get myself into a bit of financial bother , so need to sell the car to get myself back on track.Hopefully won't be for long though.

Going to start by claiming back my bank charges.Should be worth a few quid ( Robbing B@$T@RD$ !! )

Rich............

Tax Dodger lol

Hi Rich,

I've managed to get myself into a bit of financial bother , so need to sell the car to get myself back on track.Hopefully won't be for long though.

Going to start by claiming back my bank charges.Should be worth a few quid ( Robbing B@$T@RD$ !! )

Rich............

NO WAY RICH!!!! Now who are we going to pole dance with at Exmouth in the summer??? Thinking of going the same way with ours though this year though too :(

I can vouch for this car - its a lovely example and really quick. Even aliens have test driven this so it must be good! :D

NO WAY RICH!!!! Now who are we going to pole dance with at Exmouth in the summer??? Thinking of going the same way with ours though this year though too :(

I can vouch for this car - its a lovely example and really quick. Even aliens have test driven this so it must be good! :D

HaHa ! Forgot the alien :) Click Here

Sorry to hear your thinking of selling too Jo.

Ahh Yes the pole dancing!:blink: Exmouth sea front will never be the same again.;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.