The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Late 1995 Black TT6 for sale - extremely reluctant sale

Gaz6002

Looks like I may have to sell my pride and joy. I am going to put her up for sale at one price and for now will not be taking offers. I am not in a huge rush to sell and want it to go for the amount I think she is worth. This isn't your run of the mill dog at the local importers.

She is a December 1995 model Supra imported by Jurgen last year. He gave her a leather retrim on arrival in black with silver trim and also put the TRD spoiler on.

The car is full BPU plus the Apexi power FC mapped by Whifbitz and Whifbitz FMIC. It is running at 1.2bar and is rather fast :)

I've not had her dyno'd so don't know what power she's running.

The car drives beautifully, pulls hard in every gear and handles like a well set up Supra should. It has yellow billies and unknown springs (on the car when it came over)

The wheels are Ultralite 755 Nur with Goodyear F1 rubber all round.

It has an HKS 'shroom induction kit and Apexi Group N exhaust.

The clutch is an RPS carbon one and was fitted a few months ago.

The car as been kept serviced and i've only just had the heater matrix done so it will be in full working order when sold.

The tax and MOT run out in July.

The stereo is the only bad point about the car, the speakers need replacing all round IMO but i'm not into by subwoofers and the like, I prefer to save weight ;)

As you can see she has OEM skirts and spats, a do-luck front bumper and TRD spoiler. There is a set of facelift lights as well which really do transform the front end. The plate is not included.

The car has covered just over 100k but mostly in kilometers. I have only done around 8k miles since importing.

I am selling to release some cash as I plan to do some serious travelling over the next year and I can't really warrant having a car like this when I come to purchase property at the end of the year. I don't want any stupid offers of £5k - I'm not here to be insulted. Believe me, this is the hardest decision I have ever had to make. I'm completely in love with the Supra; I love the way it looks and love the way it drives. If I thought I could justiy keeping it then I would. In fact I will 99% be getting another just as soon as I can.

I want the car to go to a good home, preferably to a member on here.

Well thats enough of me rambling on, here are some pics:-

Price is £12k no offers.

May px...?

This really is the most reluctant sale, I don't want to let her go :(

I have something in the pipeline money-wise now so I may not have to but i'm still considering offers.

This car is screaming out for a high-powered turbo/twin turbo set-up to complete it.

Thanks for all the good service Jurgen, if she goes for the asking price I may well contact you in the future to get something else ;)

I'm withdrawing the car from sale at this point as it looks like I may have found a way to keep her.

Thanks for all the interest, if I do decide to sell I will update this thread.

I hope you can all understand that I really didn't want to get rid of her.

Thanks for looking

Gaz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.