The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Twin Turbo GZ - Metalic Green for sale

Lee GZ

Im currently in the process of buying my first place, get my self finally on that property ladder woohoo!! But to do it I need to sell the sup :( so she has to go....

my much loved 1995 N plate Toyota Supra Twin Turbo GZ.

This car has awesome power and performance, looks and sounds amazing it is in great condition throughout - a much desired example. Finished in a rare metallic green

The car has had recently in the last couple of months a full service costing £250+.

I have replaced ALL FOUR TYRES costing over £400 in the last week. Also due to someone clipping the front of my car I have Just had a BRAND NEW FRONT NOSE CONE fitted and sprayed DO-LUCK.

Spec:

J-spec

Twin Turbo

Auto

Metallic Green

79,464 miles

MOT May 07

It has been serviced regularly

I have loads of receipts for work carried out from my self and previous owner

320+ bhp

Central locking

Electric folding mirrors

Full Leather Interior

Electric seats

18" Deep Dish AZEV Alloys in a two tone Black and Silver

Sony M8800 Xplod stereo

Toyota Black car mats with Supra emblem

Auto with power and economy modes

It has these mods:

FULL BODY KIT

Do-Luck Nose Cone

Veilside Side Skirts

Veilside Rear Spats

HKS 5” Stainless steel Drag Racer Exhaust System

HKS Dump Valve

HKS Induction Air Filter Kit

The bad bits (but should be cheap to fix):

Off Side rear spat has a chip and a slight crack

(SOLD)

Spotted this on eBay today and thought how nice it looked in the pics. Nearly posted up to see if it was anyones on here. Good luck with the sale mate, its a stunner, lovely colour.

EDIT: and gorgeous wheels as well. Dont spose you fancy swapping them for mine, i think mine will help sell your car a lot better.

SupraAyf thanks so much for your comments mate, yeah I love the car to bit’s but a house is more important. Hope to sell her quick but I think ive chosen a bad time of year to start advertising? Have to just wait and see what happens I suppose.!

And yeah you spotted write Gaz I thought I’d put her on ebay first just to test the water and then after crimbo if she’s still hasn’t sold on auto trader she goes ;0) feel free to place a bid if you want hehe

Cheers bud yeah she sound lovely, yeah your right it’s a 5" rear box and im not sure if it’s 3" or 4” pipe..?? I’ll have a look tomorrow. They sound loads better if you take the decat out, never got round to it my self. Gentle roar is nice enough for me :0)

ahh sorry guys didn’t realize I had new messages..! Duh

Well auction ended on ebay ‘stupidly on Christmas EVE’ didn’t really think that one through now did I lol :D anyway although I had no bid’s I had had 2380 views and I think about 22 people watching so fingers crossed this time she should sell..??? Ive dropped the started bid now by £500 to promote more interest.

Even though I’d love to keep her the sooner I sell the better, just so that I can start sorting stuff out.!

Probably in the top 5 of best Supras I've ever seen mate. I would of snapped this up 6 months ago for that price without a doubt. Simply gorgeous.

Thank so much sheefa..!! :D That’s real nice complement and to think i was going to sell six months ago too.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

A mate of mine is going to do a mini movie of my car ;) i thought I'd upload a small clip of of it, looks all squished for some reason? sounds nice at the start though :D

It was a really groggy day.! so were planning on doinging it again (when the sun's out!!) when it all finished i'll upload the full monty :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.