The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18" wheels+jspec headlights

TigerT76

I have a set of 18" wheels and tires for sale.

Front- 235/40zr/18

Rear- 265/35zr/18

They came off my supra about 2 months ago when I replaced mine.

There in pretty good condition but the center caps could do with a refurb.

Open to offers

Also have a set of Jspec headlight, the plastic ones. Could do with a refurb. but again open to offers.

There is one picture in my garage of my supra with the wheels and lights on if you want an idea of what they look like.

You should double that and you might get close. These go on ebay for ridiculous amounts, there have been a few sets reach £170 easily and then others for around £100-£120 ish.

Think you'll find it depends on the condition mate, last pair i didnt take up that sold link:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=82730&highlight=jspec+headlights

went for 60.

Of course, its all up to Tiger and what offers he gets.

(I only want a set so i can butcher them and try some colour coded light interior, so wouldnt be paying 'good condition' prices)

I've got someone interested in the lights but if it falls through then the first person to offer me £60 plus postage can have them.

As for the wheels i'd like £250 ono.

The tires aren't new but good and apart from the center caps the wheels are in pretty good condition too.

I'm not 100% sure there fit over UKs my friend!!

I'll try and ask around to find out.

How far are you from hungerford or oxford? If you want we can try them on mine and see (unless you have someone local who you can ask to try them?)

Tiger can you let me know the score here.......are they mine, Lewis's or available to the highest bidder?

Put in a higher bid if you like mate, I would say that it's still open for bidding, I'm laying no claim to them until such time as he says bidding will close X, after that expires the highest bidder gets them I guess lol.

Do you REALLY want them scooter? if so, I'll let you know before I reach my limit so that you can make arrangements with him......might want to view my 'pressies for me' thread, it says how much I have to spend

Do you REALLY want them scooter? if so, I'll let you know before I reach my limit so that you can make arrangements with him......might want to view my 'pressies for me' thread, it says how much I have to spend

yes i've seen that thread.

I think i'll wait on the sellers view point as its this that counts, thanks.

of course, it's his goods lol, I didn't mean it like that.

I was actually going to say that if you NEED them because of warped wheels or some other reason I would lend them to you or pull out of the sale.

We'll see what happens.

Lewis

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.