The mkiv Supra Owners Club

96 Storm Blue TT Auto?

TigerT76

For Sale my P/96 Storm Blue Supra TT Auto.

Only had it 6 months but need to raise a deposit for a house, can't live with the parents for ever(plus the girlfriends nagging me to death).

Since buying the car i've uprated the disc's, pad's and calipers.

Fitted brand new light weight wheels and tires.

Brand new UK glass headlights with a HID light kit.

A set of Defi gauges showing oil temp and turbo boost with the Defi controller.

Also had new speakers fitted all round.

Just had delivered a new set of Supra mats courtesy of supradibbs(thanks mate)

The car comes with electric seats, electric windows, aircon, parking sensors, remote central locking alarm, leather interior and all the other standard equipment.

It's got uprated side skirts and rear spats. Also fitted is a JVC CD player.

Only really use it at weekends and it's in pretty good condition.

Has now got 13 months MOT with just over 80,000 miles on it and had the air con unit serviced+topped up.

If you can read Jap.....it has full Jap history.

It's been in the UK for 5 years and i'm the 3rd UK owner.

I have all the MOT's and lots of receipts

Just like to add that i've really enjoyed the club meets and of course meeting some of you fellow Supra owners.

This car has been my pride and joy since i brought it and will be sorry to see it go.....maybe one day soon i'll be able to afford another one.

A few pictures in My Garage, or can email!

Any questions then feel free to email or PM me and i'll answer them and quickly as i can.

I'd like somewhere in the region of £8750 ono

Sensible offers only please!!!

Well if you can read Jap.....it has full Jap history.

It's been in the UK for 5 years and i'm the 3rd UK owner.

I have all the MOT's and lots of receipts

I really haven't a clue what it's worth and started a thread in the Supra chat section to get opinions

Thanks for the PM's guy's!

At the moment i don't know what make the wheels are, i'll try and call the shop i got them from tomorrow and find out what make they are.

All i know is there lightweight racing wheels. (I just saw them and had to have them)

As for the price.......as i said, i'm open to sensible offers?

There has been quite a lot of money spent on this car in the last 6 months. Please take that it to consideration when making any offer's.

Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.