The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stock TT parts (plus a few aftermarket bits)

RobSheffield

Ok, a few parts, all used and off my 49kish mile Supra.

Stock BOV - £SOLD

Stock Fuel rail and 440s (pics to follow) - £75

Blitz SUS filter and hard pipe - £SOLD

HKS Fcon V Ecu - I dont know if this is locked or not, but it was on my 1.2 bar TT Supra. Includes loom £200

Stock twins. I suspect these are Hybrids, but they dont seem to be steel blades, and since i dont know for sure, im not going to try to pretend they are. no shaft play, boosted well (no comments about lack of use please :p ) - £200 ono

Stock pipework, VSVs, O2 sensor, vacuum hoses, connectors, bolts and screws and stuff :p - offers

Rob,

Bearing in mind I'm bigger than you and don't have money to throw away AND I know where you live, how would you describe the condition of your tubbies and their performance and any 'issues'?

Bearing in mind my Mate Jamie is a lot bigger than you, they are awesome, and easily capable of 1000 RWHP :p

In all seriousness, i had no issues at all, they seem to have no shaft play whatsoever, and boosted easily to 1.2 bar, even with the first cat in.

Bearing in mind my Mate Jamie is a lot bigger than you, they are awesome, and easily capable of 1000 RWHP :p

In all seriousness, i had no issues at all, they seem to have no shaft play whatsoever, and boosted easily to 1.2 bar, even with the first cat in.

Any smokiness?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.