The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front bumper mouth - Facelift...

mattyboy

Guest CoolsBlue

nope, seperate, it has 2 dowels sticking out on each side of that part that clicks into the bumper then the top and bottom bolts to the bumper...

What´s the part number for paint code 199? Also what´s the part numbers for the screws?

Thanks

Silver 199....... 53112-14070-B0...... grille radiator lower

Screws ........ 90159-50322 .......you'll need 4 , not sure if they come in a pack of 4

Whilst people are looking at this I'd appreciate part numbers for the plastic screws that run along the bottom and top of the "mouth" too.

Top screws......90467-09096........you'll need 6 .

Not sure about the bottom ones, one has 3 fixings, the other 5.

When you select those parts it doesn't indicate clearly what production dates they are for.

Top screws......90467-09096........you'll need 6 .

Not sure about the bottom ones, one has 3 fixings, the other 5.

When you select those parts it doesn't indicate clearly what production dates they are for.

Top man! :thumbs:

I have one missing...but not for long.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

How did you guys fit this on the bumper? Does anyone have a picture of how the middle parts of the grille (black trims) connects to the bumper? I can´t figure out where I should make the holes :search:

Thanks in advance

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.