The mkiv Supra Owners Club

93 3.0 TwinTurbo Black Low Milage Excellent Example

AntzRowe

********** Car now SOLD *************.

Hi guys, testing the water to see if I can sell my TT, genuine reason for selling:

Car is:

93 3.0 TwinTurbo Auto, Imported into the UK in November 2005. Only had two previous owners from new.

I bought this car off CJ and im sure he will confirm that this is a lovely example car, and mechanically sound. Receipts and service history, from CJ and myself.

Completely original car apart from an uprated Koni suspension.

Even still has the limiter on the engine so has never been above 115mph.

Engine is in immaculate condition, has low milage 65,000km (40,000 miles) and the condition of the engine highlights this, it's what attracted me into buying the car. Also the milage is registered with the DVLA and can be verified.

Excellent condition both inside and out, polishes up beautifully.

It has no outstanding HPI and has 8 months MOT and 3 months Tax.

It has a lovely silver dash interior and I have sinced added an expensive Alpine headunit (receipt for almost £400) which complments the dash beautifully.

Also it includes a Cat 1 Clifford Viper Alarm/Immobiliser with a build in Turbo Timer.

Looking for offers in the region of £6995.

Will include some pics now and my contact no. is 07980870085 or 01792 232310.

Many thanks.

Mat have you ever driven the auto, I thought id only ever have a manual but its so nice to drive, I go as far to say I perfer an auto now especially with all that power, you put your foot down and just an instant smile beems across your face!

The price difference to a manual makes it an even more attractive alternative.

An you can always re-trim the interior or keep a watchful eye on the beloved Ebay!

Give it some thought mate....

Mat have you ever driven the auto, I thought id only ever have a manual but its so nice to drive, I go as far to say I perfer an auto now especially with all that power, you put your foot down and just an instant smile beems across your face!

The price difference to a manual makes it an even more attractive alternative.

An you can always re-trim the interior or keep a watchful eye on the beloved Ebay!

Give it some thought mate....

I own an auto mate ;)

• 1 month later...

back up for sale guys.

Also cleaned and tidyed up the bodywork up so the car is in excellent condition, both inside and out.

Will add more pics this week.

£6995ono.

Please PM me if interested or

I can be reached on 01792 232310 or 07980870085.

Many thanks

Anthony.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Car is back up for sale, potential buyer was suppose to be viewing on the weekend but they can no longer afford one.

Car is listed for £6995 although I now will consider any reasonable offer made for a hassale-free sale.

Please only serious enquires.

Cheers guys.

• 2 weeks later...

cheers Mat, im quite surprised myself, its a lovely car, thinking perhaps its the wrong time of year to sell. Ive had a number of people saying they want the car but still yet for someone to come and view the car! Im also prepared to negiotiate on the price.

Going to list it on the autotrader at some point this weekend as I havent tried that and its probably the best place to advertise.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.