The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 SZ-R Manual

adman

House has ben bought.... the car has to go.... :(

Due to a possible house purchase, I'm afraid I might need to sell my beloved car. After waiting so long to get one, I have only owned her for 3 months and she has to go (thanks to my nasty bank manager!!) Just gauging how much interest there is in the event I need to sell her.

Details...

1995 "M" reg SZ-R

57000 miles (and Bitma certified when she was imported)

5 speed Manual

Tax Nov 06 (but I'll put 6 months on it)

MOT July 07

Cat 1 Alarm

Pioneer Stereo system

She is pretty much stock apart from...

r*sr exhaust system and decatted (sounds lovelly, esp with the baffles out!!)

Fuel boost valve

HKS Induction Kit

17" Fox alloys

OEM ( I think) skirts and spats

I've owned her for 3 months and...

Replaced front and rear brake discs and pads (Toyota J-Spec original parts)

Replaced brake fluid (Toyota Red Dot)

Replaced seized rear brake calliper (Toyota J-Spec original part)

Serviced her once, only done 2000 mils since

Lots of receipts from previous owner too.

She is in fantastic condition, although she does have a small dent on the front drivers wing, about 5p sized, and a small crack in the passenger side skirt. She has some small stone chips around the front too, but nothing unusual. Overall, she looks mint and I wash and polish her alot!!

If you want any more info give me a shout.

5000 (considering I have spent over 400quid on doing the brakes and even more for the new tax, she's a bargain...)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Looks nice & tidy. I'm still holding out for an Aero top but I would expect a 5k with any problems fixed someone will snatch your hand off.

Good luck!

H.:)

fook dude at this rate the only aerotop you'll have is the one on the top of your head when you get old and bald like me:d

Is there going to be any reduction in price, you never know you might persuade me to get my hand in my pocket before Christmas.

H.

To be honest, I'm not wanting reduce the price anymore... I paid 5k cash only 3 months ago and spent over 400 quid replacing the brakes, plus 97 putting 6 motnhs tax on her so I think 5k is a reasonable price, especially as she only has 57k miles on her!!

But I will be open to realistic offers...

C'mon, you know it would be the best present you could buy yourself!! :p

To be honest, I'm not wanting reduce the price anymore... I paid 5k cash only 3 months ago and spent over 400 quid replacing the brakes, plus 97 putting 6 motnhs tax on her so I think 5k is a reasonable price, especially as she only has 57k miles on her!!

But I will be open to realistic offers...

C'mon, you know it would be the best present you could buy yourself!! :p

Thats the sound of a desperate man!! I not a big of realistic offers either!!!

It does look a lovely car but I would want to change the wheels. Is there any SH? There are a couple of others I've got my eye on at the mo, like I said I want an aerotop so I can burn my bald head in the summer.:)

Good luck Adman.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.