The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1997 Facelift Gunmetal Supra £6999

TrevS

*** Now Reduced £6999 ono ***

Hi Guys

After owning my 97 facelift for about a year and a half I have decided that I want to try something different. Its been a great car to me and I have really enjoyed owning and driving it but I now have the urge to try something new.

1997 TOYOTA SUPRA 3.0 3dr, 60000 miles, Rare facelift model in metalic Gun Metal Grey, Automatic gearbox with switchable manual mode, Black leather interior with white piping. Electric windows, Electric folding mirrors, 18" Alloys with Pirelli P-Zero tyres, new rear brake discs and pads, cobra alarm and imobiliser. This car has been lovingly maintained regardless of cost and is totally standard except alloys. I have also replaced the headlights (as the old ones were going yellow). Finally the car was serviced a week ago so is ready for a new owner.

This is an excellent example and any inspection welcome. Ring 07901 684332 or email [email protected] for any details

Looking for £8500 or would consider up trading for a Facelift TT

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys

This car is still for sale and I have decided to reduce the price as I am moving to London in the next month so could do with selling it.

It was last serviced at the end of October, and has now done 61500 miles. The car is in mint condition throughout and the only problems I know of are:

- Electric aerial motor is dead (Replacing it this weekend)

- Cambelt change is Due

Am looking for £7500 or £7650 with cambelt change by Thor Racing but am open to offers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.