The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK TT 94k Red...Gotta go :(

Laura

Having only had my dream car for about 4 months she has to go again. Change of circumstances (splitting with bf) & now having to try to afford to live alone means the Supra is no longer something I can afford.

She's a twin turbo UK spec auto standard apart from Spider Ace alloys.

Good Bits:

18" 's

Full beige leather

95k (genuine)

Comes HPI'd

New 6 months tax end of Nov

MOT to June

6 stack changer

I'd say VGC bodywise

Recently serviced

Bad Bits:

2/3 alloys require refurb

Bulb behind cabin heater gauge gone

Rear diff oil cooler bypassed as minor leak

A/C condenser requires weld & regas due to stone going through it

Chip in windscreen (MOT passable)

Minor paint marks but all small dents removed recently

Headlamp washers inop

Ocassional knock from O/S/R suspension, big bumps only

Passenger door lock inop from outside

Pictures....

I'm looking for £6250 no offers, on this site only. She's being advertised elsewhere for £7000ono.

Any interest or questions can be sent PM. Thanks! L

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to hear this Laura, you'll have to still come too meets and get a lift down :)

Look on plus side, you could buy an NA for around £4k with much better running costs......ohh whats that in my sig :innocent:

Yeah definately, so sad she has to go already! I'll have a think on the NA side of things, is yours auto or Spanish? I assume the latter...Hhhmmm...

Was looking at something cheap and cheerful at least until I find somewhere to live etc like an E36 318is but an NA might be an option....what sort if mpg are you getting (can't believe this is an issue!)

Yeah definately, so sad she has to go already! I'll have a think on the NA side of things, is yours auto or Spanish? I assume the latter...Hhhmmm...

Was looking at something cheap and cheerful at least until I find somewhere to live etc like an E36 318is but an NA might be an option....what sort if mpg are you getting (can't believe this is an issue!)

well i guess it around 24mpg. best way to describe it is that from £20 i get 110 miles of driving as i use to fill up in twenty pound stints :)

Mine is the real drivers machine of a manual. good luck with the sale im sure it will go quickly. You'll just have to make sure you still get your arse to the meets. :p

• 2 weeks later...
any service history and how many owners..?

Rash.

Yep history from Octagon Bracknell from delivery date in 1993 to 1998, then Citygate Slough til 2001, the one stamp from Hills of Woodford Toyota also in 2001. After that no more stamps but the guy I bought it from was a VW technician & he serviced it himelf regularly and with genuine parts from then til I bought it 4 months ago. I have had it serviced (my Dad & I owned a garage til recently) but again no stamp.

5 previous owners.

Hope this helps!

[GRIN][/GRIN]

Hi Laura,

I am definately interested, have sent email but so far no reply.

If you could forward me location details and some pics that would be great.

Kind Regard's

Ricardo

Hi There

Sorry I haven't recieved an email? I'm putting pics up tomorrow, see what you think & we can talk. PM me for any more info but please be patient, my internet access is limited.

Nice, judging by the interior looks like its aged well. Cant believe its not sold yet!

Tell me about it! She's really very nice. I had some interest from here but nothing solid...:(

However, that means I get to drive her for just a little longer! :D :d :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.