The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK TT 94k Red...Gotta go :(

Laura

Have you sorted a replacment for the supe yet then?

No, not yet. Still deciding which Supercar I'm gonna splash my massive £1000 budget on! Will be ok for transport in between - I have a lovely G reg Volvo estate I can borrow :(

Not quite the same...

Thanks Stevie!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laura, you'll still have to come to the meets! I managed to sell mine in the end for a small amount :(

You'll have to keep visiting us on here... ill miss our fliriting banter :innocent:

I would have thought yours would have been snapped up! Will definately try to stay in touch - don't have much access to the internet at the mo tho, but when I get my own place I'll get a laptop. :)

get a soarer or something like that maybe you can get them for £1500+ish, my friend desided to get a 200sx and spend loads on it instead of the auto turbo supra he'd have been very interested in yours for that price infact he'd have bit your arm off for that price :( don't let it go for a penny less it really is worth 7k at least in my opinion :(

get a soarer or something like that maybe you can get them for £1500+ish, my friend desided to get a 200sx and spend loads on it instead of the auto turbo supra he'd have been very interested in yours for that price infact he'd have bit your arm off for that price :( don't let it go for a penny less it really is worth 7k at least in my opinion :(

Thanks, shame about your mate...She's up in the Autotrader for £7000, but no bites yet...:( I think she's well worth it!

Laura,

I don't think you're doing anything wrong at all. It looks like a lovely car at a very good price.

Sometimes though, if a car is very cheap (and the asking price for yours seems pretty low), people expect major stuff to be wrong with it. Just my 2p worth. I have a friend who tried to sell a car for a very low price with no interest. Removed it from sale, waited a month, re-listed it at a modestly higher price (we're not talking 50% hike or anything like that) and it sold very quickly.

If I was in the market for another supra and I could get over my irrational phobia of auto boxes, I'd be on the blower to you straight away! :)

:D :d Thanks guys, maybe you're right, just made her cheap so someone would take her quickly! Right, that's it! She's £7k on here too if you don't buck your ideas up! :eyebrows:

I hope people don't think she's rough cos of the price, she's lovely! But no one had=s even seen her so they can't tell...:(

:D :d Thanks guys, maybe you're right, just made her cheap so someone would take her quickly! Right, that's it! She's £7k on here too if you don't buck your ideas up! :eyebrows:

I hope people don't think she's rough cos of the price, she's lovely! But no one had=s even seen her so they can't tell...:(

I havent driven her, but Ive seen her and shes in great condition for her age. Hang in there bonnie lass.

Thanks guys,

WSB2; I think I'd scare off any potential new owners if I did that! With regards to the paper, I thought about it but I'm scared she'll get damaged - I don't have a garage where I live now and a friend of mine tried doing that and his car was vandalised twice in that time!

Ewen; hello again and thank you for the confirmation she's not a rotter!

Pig; see Lucifer's post at the top of this page!

Just to push my side of the PX argument, the civic does approx 50mpg and is very very cheap to insure!! I do 350 a road miles a week for £30!

Would love to, sounds like what I need but I'm only looking to spend £1000ish on the next car! I'm guessing you may want a tad more than that! :innocent:

Dangerous Brain, again, would love to! But need all the pennies I can get to fund a home on my own! :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.