The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bikes

Guest TONY R1

How many of you supra drivers have a vehicle thats worth £3500 its 8 years old pushes out 200 bhp at the wheel and can do a 1/4 mile in 8.9 secs at 154mph.............................and i would race any car whatever make it is have done all of them ferrari,lambo,bmw,merc,aston martin etc etc there aint nothing about that will out run my nos up r1 aint had it flat out cause i havnt found a road long enough will top out at 184 in top without the nos so need a f*cking long runway to do it..........who wants a race now then...................im in somerset if your intrested i wont even use the nos if you want half a chance................:search: :search:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many of you supra drivers have a vehicle thats worth £3500 its 8 years old pushes out 200 bhp at the wheel and can do a 1/4 mile in 8.9 secs at 154mph.............................and i would race any car whatever make it is have done all of them ferrari,lambo,bmw,merc,aston martin etc etc there aint nothing about that will out run my nos up r1 aint had it flat out cause i havnt found a road long enough will top out at 184 in top without the nos so need a f*cking long runway to do it..........who wants a race now then...................im in somerset if your intrested i wont even use the nos if you want half a chance................:search: :search:

Great...now fcuk off you to55er. :)

:ban:

Enjoy your degloving when you crash.

Never trust a man who wears a leather jumpsuit for his hobby thats what I say:)

Guest tl1000raceya

well lets hang on here . at the end of the day you can go on the bike sites and see if you lot get slated cus we think ya cars are crap . erm i dont think so cus we got better things to do , but on your site you slate our bikes get real .

well lets hang on here . at the end of the day you can go on the bike sites and see if you lot get slated cus we think ya cars are crap . erm i dont think so cus we got better things to do , but on your site you slate our bikes get real .

Did anyone post up on your site then or put a link to here?

Guest tl1000raceya
Most bikers were picked on at school, apart from the ones that own Supras too.................or so I'm told anyway.

you what , what a load of crap also charlotte im told that supra owners have to get a big engine as they are lacking in the regions your interested in

we have a sense of humour but how is it about us having a sense of humour when it was started on your site saying bikes crap discuss .

Did you fail to notice that it was clearly a joke thread in response to another biker who had come on here trolling just as you have done?

oi power ranger!:p

why not take a peek at this,it weighs ten times what your bike does and has ran a lot faster times than your run,is street legal and the guy driving it doesnt look like a gimp:eyebrows:

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/ryan+woon/0/85fedaed-b83c-44ff-84dd-982d00b029e6.htm

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick. Most of the bike jokes on here are private jokes within the site, as digs at the likes of Jamie and myself. Nothing against bikers just a joke between us lot. All the arguments came out because you'd all got the wrong end of the stick and were having a go at us. :)