The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1998 VVTi manual

CJ

I will shortly have what has fast become the holy grail of Supra's - a 6 speed TT VVti.

This has just gone through an SVA and will shortly be ready for sale with a guarantee that it is registered etc. It comes in White (as have most of my cars lately :D )and is registered as a grade 4 car showing 80k miles on the odo.

There is an aftermarket exhaust and suspension set up (yet to be identified by me) a boost controller, boost gauge and a turbo timer.

The car will be sold as registered to the new owner with 12 months MOT and 6 months tax. It will also have had a full service and a cambelt change if needed and a TSD / KMH to MPH change.

This very rare car is up for sale at just £13,250.

Pics to follow later this evening.

Selling cars col, is like making love to a beautifull women. First, you admire and caress the gentle lines of the body work, before sticking the nozzle in and filling it with juice.

Good avatar eh? Nic warned me off being a pimp so I had to change :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.