The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A bargain 6 speed

CJ

After promising myself I would keep this one, I have decided to sell after all.

I am not picking this up until Wednesday and so viewing would need to be after that but can tell you the following:

It is a 1994 6 speed TT with just 35,000 on the clock. It has been HPI cleared (I have the paperwork here) and will come with a new oil and plug service.

It benefits from a Clifford concept alarm system with the Blackjax feature and also comes with the highly sought after Recaro seats. Overall the bodywork is excellent but it does have a small dink in the bonnet (o/s) and a small dent below the n/s rear window which are easily (and cheaply) repaired by Dentmaster or such like.

There are 18" alloy wheels ftted to the car and they come with Bridgestone tyres with plenty of tread left. It also has a nice sounding 5zigen exhaust.

if you actually want to get rid, is it not worth putting it on autotrader? you would surely find a home easily?

Possibly my friend. But then you are dealing with numpties. At least on here you are talking to people who actually know about the cars and their worth.

Dragging the market price down u CJ :slap: :D great buy this..think i better check out the current bank balance :D

I was seriously aware of this and it is not my intention. I was lucky enough to buy this car at a good price so didnt want to go over the top in the asking price.

As I said to someone the other day, I dont sell cheap cars, I buy them cheaply and sell them at a price that is good for me and the buyer.

Whats going on Col?!?!

Thought this was to be your project?!?

At that price its a bargain!

Good look with the sale buddy :)

It is all down to economics Steve. I had been offered a new job recently but when the contract came through, the deal was not as we agreed so i told them to stuff it.

It meant that the money would now be better in my bank account than in the White car. TBH, if another job comes up quickly, this will be taken off sale and kept as it really does float all my boats :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.