The mkiv Supra Owners Club

93.5 MKIV Supra TT GZ For Sale

Phoenix_TT

Approx 68,000 miles

MOT until July 07

TAX until end of Jan 07

Can be contacted on 01293 815376 (during office hours) or 07900 214836. I'm near to Gatwick Airport.

£5,500

Specs

1993.5 MKIV Supra TT, Auto, K reg, GZ model, Alpine Silver with

• Active Front Spoiler,
  • Drivers Airbag,
  • Black Leather Seats,
  • Traction Control,
  • Torsen LSD,
  • Kenwood KDC6060R CD Headunit,
  • Kenwood KDC C715 10 CD changer mounted behind rear seat,
  • Electric Windows,
  • Climate Control,
  • Cruise Control,
  • Central Locking,
  • ABS,
  • Power Assisted Steering,
  • Laserline 996v3 Thatcham CAT 1 Alarm/Immobiliser with certificate.
  • Fog lamp wired into the rear light cluster, Speedo converted to mph, de-limited and Odo converted to mph

History, with paperwork

Bought from JIC in Aug 02, with 76,634km on the clock (approx 48k miles). When first registered in the UK, JIC were the 1st owners for insurance reasons. I'm the only owner since. I have the SVA document & Certificate of Cancellation Registration document. I also have the Japanese service history. UK Service history, which consists of

• Oil, Oil Filter and Front Brake pads changed in May 03
  • Rear Spoiler added in June 03
  • Front shocks replaced in July 03
  • Full service in June 04 consisting of Oil, Oil filter, Air Filter, Fuel Filter, Spark Plugs and Cambelt changed
  • Fanbelt replaced in July 04
  • Rear shocks replaced, New front and rear brake pads (Porterfield R4S) fitted, with Goodridge braided brakelines and Motul 5.1 brake fluid done April 05 by Whifbitz
  • Oil Change and new Oil Filter June 05
  • 4 wheel Laser alignment Sept 05 done by Dorking Service Centre
  • Minor Service consisting of Oil and Oil filter change and brakes clean-up June 06

I think I've priced it slightly cheaper, but not too cheap, than the market rate in the current climate.

It's up for sale as I need to do a lot more mileage and I don't have space to have 2 cars.

Anyhow someone will be getting a bargain. Supras are really fantastic cars.

Geoff

Really mustn't be interested, but really am ! Much better for work than my current shitter. Plus I'm only on Horsham. Uh oh :D

Okay, what sort of mpg does a standard TT achieve ? Never had a standard one :innocent:

LOL BUY IT - thats an absolute bargain at that price.

18mpg average i reckon with mixed driving.

Guest dee_rz

standard tt should do 21 mpg combined so they say :) thats far to cheap if you ask me, don't go by autotrader shitter price mate :(

Well deposit left, gonna arrange a bank transfer as soon as Geoff wings me his details.

The missus ? Well it's not so much THIS car, it's the fact that we now have FIVE cars, only one is for the missus :innocent: I will sell the to-and-from work car and that will leave me with two supes and the MR2 turbo, I think that's fair enough :D

But this was a bargain, couldn't let it get away. It's a good condition car and will be great as my new to-and-from work car.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.