The mkiv Supra Owners Club

In Reigate - yellow supra

grahamc

Never seen a black, seen red, and now yellow. I work in Roebuck close, and we used to go to the prior at lunch time every friday, then one of ur mates got banned, so moved on, to the market.

You wont have seen my silver one, as it is driveway bound for the next month, then off to turbofit.

I know this supra, he just bought it from jap village, the owner is my friend and we ve raced each other as well!, should be around 670bhp sounds really nice too...He is not in this forum and he hardly knows anything about cars!!he hasn't got a clue what spec is his supra!!

I thought JapVillage no longer exists as the owner put all his money into Cannonball Run?

Nice looking car. I saw it today in Raynes Park. Very funny, as I felt a bit rough, so let Claire drive home. Pulled up next to it at the lights, he gave me the nod, went to give the driver a nod and looked a bit confused when it was a pretty girl!

Andy