The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Summer Spectactular!!!

superstar dj

After our last meet at Sportsters in Perth my manager who was very impressed has suggested that if we want we could have a major thingy in the car park, exclusively for us. He would be prepared to open the bbq area, big screens outside, music , babes and also pr and advertise so it would be a fantastic day. Hedoes this every summer with Harley Davidson and its heaving!

Anyway let me know if you are interested and i will get the ball rolling for us .

It would be great if some of the guys and gals from down south could join for this one.:D

Please click link to Attend

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=309&day=2006-6-4

Added by darkrider666

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure i'll manage along to this one this time.....not that the girls have made any difference!!! :flasher:

Should have some new goodies on the car for then as well. hopefully

Cheers

Gruggs

Give me a shout if your going dude and if im home will go aswell. i need help in perth i always seem to get fucking lost there, its like god damn bermuda triangle

Jon

Was talking to Scott ,manager, on Friday regarding this event. We just need to sort out numbers And potential dates and we can get it all organised.

well, how about we start off a list of those definitely interested?

here's a start:

1. superstar dj

2. Supra-Man