The mkiv Supra Owners Club

couple of aeromotive fpr questions

supradibbs

guys can you help me on the following

i have the fuel rail adapter what do i do with the hose that goes to the turbo pressure sensor from the stock fpr ? am i right in thinking this goes to the pressure line on the FPR????

Also should i be upgrading the return from rail???

thanks chaps

Guest Terry S
cheers buddy

just out of intrest how is this done on the vvti as i was at chris w place the other day and his is tapped in to his inlet manifold?

LOL you sure! Same as a non VVTi mate

Any vacuum reference line will do. I've used a different one for my FPR so that other hoses failing can't lose me fuel pressure. If you hang your boost pressure sensors (I have 3!) and the stock MAP and your FPR off one source then any of those hoses failing can cause a loss of fuel pressure, so a line that is for the FPR and the FPR only minimises that risk.

-Ian

Guest Terry S
thanks guys you are the best so all i need to do is a -6 feed to the bottom of the fpr from the pump then -6 line to the rail from one of the side ports and block off the other side?

The supply goes from the pump to the rail. The return from the rail goes to the FPR. The return port on the FPR joins via a hose to the stock return line. You will need 1 -6 blank for a side port.

Guest Terry S

No why would you tee into it? pump to rail, rail adaptor ( where the stock FPR was) to FPR is now a return line, then out of the FPR straight into the stock return line. It controls pressure by controlling the return line wayne.