The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fs: Brand New Unused Hid Lights

imi

As above, Brand new unused HID lights recentl bought off the groupbuy on this forum.

The fitment is for UK lights (9006) however there was a post on this forum saying that it cant easily fit a Jspec light....(ask nic)

Will sell for £315 + pst (I paid £340 for them inc VAT and customs)

http://www.zen26392.zen.co.uk/misc/hid%20051.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

These are the same ones I have on my car, they are the bollox. None of your cheap rubbish. These used to retail in the Uk at nearly £600 a pair. They have an exclent stock like cut off, absolutley fantastic spread, makes night driving a pleasure. If you want an upto date look to the car at night and much better visability in all conditions, then it is money very well spent. Dont confuse these HID with inferior rubbish, you need to see these light to appreciate how good they are.

If you do a search on Terminator started threads you will find one about these lamps and with a few pics too. I have exactly the same 6500K lamps.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.