Pioneer Double Din Stereo

JL Audio Subs 8WO

Alpine LPRM350 amp

Toad Cat 1 A1606 Alarm

Apexi EGT Gauge

Apexi Bost Gauge

Apexi Turbo Timer

Price £8995

This really is a beautifully straight car guys. If anyone is in the market for a TT Auto, you'd be mad to at least not look at it.

It will be sold with 1 years MOT.

Vieing is available at Phoenix - Watford(01923 228484). Any questions on the car email [email protected]

Guest Terry S

Yeah it is a bargain. We have the option of sitting the car there to get a higher price, or selling quickly. We have chosen the later.

Thats a really nice example of a Supra! I love the seats. Someone will get a lovely car.

I recognise those first few pictures, did it used to belong to another forum member?

It was Dougs. I remember the seats going in, there was me, Roy (who's car now belongs to Dangerous Brain) and Doug in the great seat swap, I had Roys, Roy had Dougs, and Doug had the lovely Cobra's. Entertainingly, although I'm not sure Doug was that pleased, he got the new seats so his dad could fit in them, but because of the subframe height he still didn't!

Guest Terry S

wow the world is full of wasters. Had two people ask to come see the car only to not show up :shrug:

Then the usual scammers.

Fun game this!

It was Dougs. I remember the seats going in, there was me, Roy (who's car now belongs to Dangerous Brain) and Doug in the great seat swap, I had Roys, Roy had Dougs, and Doug had the lovely Cobra's. Entertainingly, although I'm not sure Doug was that pleased, he got the new seats so his dad could fit in them, but because of the subframe height he still didn't!

And now roys seats are in Tdaxgavs he he.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.