The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my black TT for sale

lovatt

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen this car in the flesh as alot of members probably have, and all I can say it is stunning! Whoever buys this car is not going to be disapointed.

In fact my girlfriend wants a new car and I'm very tempted Liam to bring you a cheque down for £7000 now! lol but I'm positive it will sell for more than that.

Don't forget before you sell you've got take me out in it to show me those HID's before you do mine mate.

Not going for an EVO now then? Could have got you a deal mate.

Good luck with the sale Liam.

:cry: :cry: :cry: Oh no, sorry Lovatt but I just remembered you pm'd me about this - really sorry I never replied. Read your pm whilst on holiday in some internet cafe and never got round to replying!

You car is absolutely stunning and I'm gutted I'm not in a position to buy it! The sale of my house fell through so I don't have the funds! You're only round the corner from me too!

I really hope your car goes to a rightful home! And that you get a LOT more that's currently on Ebay for!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.