The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18" Racing slicks MICHELLIN ideal for 9" - 10" rims.

little num

Here we have a set of used but still plenty of life left michellin racing slicks, they fit 9" - 10" rims perfect and save you lots of time around the track, they are extremly grippy and will last 3 - 4 trackdays easy.

They were from the ginetta series but are loosing them time when half worn so they put a new set on at £1000 per every 35 laps.

These are very light and at £30 each alot cheaper then scrubbing the tread off your road tyres.

Sale is for 4 but i do have lots so more can be purchased.

£120 collected or you can organise your own courier

do you have the section and profile measurement please bud? and are they all the same size?

Yes they are the same size allround, and they fit on 8.5" - 10" rims perfect.

The size on the tyres are 24/64/18 and in road terms id say after measuring them against some road tyres they are 240/35/18.

Hope this helps.

Other thing is they are worn the same over the complete tyre, as i have bought some 17" slicks before with loads of tread on but the outside edge is worn alot lower then the rest so obviously they are worn out by 1 trackday (especially the way i drive :sly: )

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.