The mkiv Supra Owners Club

400+bhp Kitted Soarer

Suprachargedtt

Hi,

My friend is selling his Soarer so i said i will post info on here to see if anyone's interested, i ran against this car at Thorney island car show last year and with traction issues it still ran a constant 13.9sec 115mph'ish 1/4mile, im not sure if any further mods have been added since but if anyones interested then i can pass contact details on, so here goes:-

Here for sale is my not so standard 1JZ-GTE Soarer.

this car has just had a full re-spray (may 2010) Its white with blue pearl and looks gorgeous. In the sun the blue pearl jumps out.

This car is a real head turner wherever you go , you will always stand out especially as there's hardly any kitted Soarers around.

SPEC:

2.5TT

Automatic

Custom hybrid turbos built by CR Turbos

Greddy Emanage ECU

Greddy Emanage 3bar map sensor

Front mount intercooler

HKS EVC5 boost controller

440cc injectors

HKS SSQV dumpvalve

Walbro 255lph fuel pump

19row oil cooler (gearbox)

NGK BKR7E plugs gapped to 0.7mm

eibach springs

3" twin straight through exhaust built by Read Performance

Mapped by Ryan G of 2bartuning at surry rolling road

: 404bhp/379ftlbs @ 1.2bar

INTERIOR :

OMP steering wheel

Bucket seats

Carbon effect trim

Boost gauge - connected up and working

Alpine ipod player

Fusion speakers all round

Sub in boot......sound system sounds great

The mileage for the car is 122,447......this is in KM by the way

I first brought the car in 2006 from Hillman Autos. The car was bone stock standard and dyno`ed at 249bhp. This shows the amount ive put into the car making it one of the best around....not only in looks but also performance,

This car pulls like a train and keeps up with a lot of big bhp cars.

The car has never had any problems since ive had her , she runs smooth with no rattles or anything suspect.

The car has always been serviced by myself and close friend (mechanic) . The last service on the Soarer was in Feb this year weeks ago.This is what we did.

Oil change

New oil filter

New fuel filter

Topped up gearbox oil

Coolants etc

New sparkplugs NGK BKR7E

The tax till 31/7/11

The mot till 9/7/11

like most cars she needs a little TLC ,

The bucket seats need tidying up , there's a few rips and tears and the basses can do with re-doing.......the guy who put them in bodged them !

The drivers sun visor needs a new clip

Wheels have a few scuff marks and can do with a re-furb but will be cheap as its only paint....not actual metal work.

The left hand steering column stalk (windscreen wipers) is broke. It still works fine but is loose. Can get this for peanuts from PureMoto Soarer breakers and takes 5mins to fit.

Needs a new drivers side pillar as previous there was a boost gauge fitted....once again this is cheap and takes but a few mins to fit.

Needs a new drivers side headlight as there's a bit of condensation (or can be taken apart , cleaned and re-sealed)

Previously i had this car up for £4700 but as ive not got the time to sort out these few "bad points" ive put the price down too £4000.

This is alot of car for the money and with a tiny bit of tlc the WILL be a mag feature car.

If anyone is interested i will pass on contact info to you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.