The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Drive Belt Tensioner (16620-0W025)

michael

*** SOLD ***

I hope I've got the right part number and name here, correct me if I'm wrong.

16620-0W025 - "Drive belt Tensioner"

I think this might be auto-specific for the TT but fits all NA models, again I'm happy to be corrected by those in the know, please check it's suitable for your car.

As pictured, may have been used but was bought as a new item (some marks suggest use) - not in OEM.

I just checked the price with Toyota and they want £123.00 plus VAT (~£155), I'm taking offers...

Ill check the pennies and get back to you, interested. Youre garage must be rammed full of car bits!

No worries, let me know.

It is rather busy in the garage, my lovely other half calls me Mr Trebus... she hasn't seen in the loft yet ;)

• 2 weeks later...
He died but not before he collected crap loads of stuff he didn't need and turned his house into a huge junk store, awesome guy :)

http://www.jameshyman.com/blog/archives/Trebuswithjunk.jpg

Apparently I'm two carrier bags and a longer beard away from this, hence the sale ;)

Sorry to hi jack the thread, I loved watching Life of grime when Mr Trebus was on it, especially when he climbed up scaffolding in his garden and started to unbolt it with pliers while giving the rozzers agro. Good luck selling your items.

I hope I've got the right part number and name here, correct me if I'm wrong.

16620-0W025 - "Drive belt Tensioner"

I think this might be auto-specific for the TT but fits all NA models, again I'm happy to be corrected by those in the know, please check it's suitable for your car.

As pictured, never fitted as far as I'm aware, not in OEM box though.

I just checked the price with Toyota and they want £123.00 plus VAT (~£155), I'm asking £100 inc P&P.

Excuse my ignorance but is this the cam belt tensioner for a N/A ?

It's plastic.

Closer inspection of my pics seems to suggest it's been fitted at some point too, I thought I'd bought it as a new and unused item but this might not be the case.

As a result of the above I'm open to offers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.