The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RMM Carbon Front Lip Spoiler *SWAP*

jevansio

SHORT VERSION - You have stock black front? you live localish? you want my front? PM me :D

LONG VERSION:

I currently have an RMM Style/Seibon TS carbon front lip spoiler which I want to replace with the urethane version. This lip spoiler is bonded to my bumper with sik-a-flex so it ain't coming off.

Therefore I would like someone to trade in their stock front end in black for my front end with lip (so I have a blank bumper to work with).

The lip is £540 on whifbitz (where I bought it from).

I am looking for £350 + your stock front black bumper.

To sweeten things this is a facelift bumper so has facelift side repeaters, and again these are the clear versions from whifbitz (smoked by me - £58).

A small problem may be that I have modified the front where the sidelight/indicators attach to house custom front side/indicators. I am willing to give these away with the bumper too though, so will only require minor wiring to your car.

The bumper mouth has been trimmed to suit a Greddy 4 Row..

The lip has minor scuffing along the front underside where it occasionally catches but is otherwise perfect.

As this is a swap it gives the buyer full opportunity to examine this piece before making the final sale.

Again please no requests to buy this outright yet, I don't have another bumper lined up yet & I don't want any more downtime for my car this summer. And I am looking specifically for a black swap.

There are pics all over the site, here is a good start, or see my garage

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=215304

Some pics showing the lip, the custom front lights/indicators, & the smoked facelift side indicators

Your bumper does not need to be perfect, I don't care what state the lower rubber lip is in as it will be coming off, I don't mind if there are minor marks on the paintwork, as long as it ain't scruffy. I don't want a UK front though.

I appologise to the people who have pre-pm'd me about this lip, but TBH I can't be arsed wading through pm's :D

Guest Suprastar2009

I have a red bumper with a greddy splitter on at present please see my garage, I am willing to do some sort of trade?

Many Thanks

Dan

Guest Suprastar2009

I've just looked at ur pics and your lip looks the same as mine except mine isnt carbon ?!? ooh err well I learnt something new about my car today :D

Guest Suprastar2009

okie doke dude keep me posted if the situation changes its the carbon lip is the last piece to my carbon fibre jigsaw :D

Guest Suprastar2009

I did but mine wasnt good enough ;) you said youre going to work on the bumper anyway so wont it need to be resprayed? plus the splitter on mine is removeable :) cant blame a man for trying... :D

:D, me & you swapping bumpers would be a logistical nightmare :D, I'm looking for something a bit easier TBH.

Once I get a stock black bumper the whole front will be going up for general sale with no conditions attached :)

Guest Suprastar2009

I can sort out the logistics, i'd drive to your house :) Im not sure I can change the colour though, oh hold on I've found a chunky marker pen i'll set to :D. Hope you find one dude

I will prolly look out for a bumper to have sprayed myself, I'm in the middle of selling my spoiler & having the new one sprayed & don't deal well with lots of things going on at once :D, so will wait until that's all out the way ;)

Hey guys,

I'd prolly just say £375 (that's like £25 for the bumper) but I'd need to get another bumper before I did that.

This weekend I'm going to have a go at removing the lip, it should not damage it and then i can sell just the lip if that will assist in the sale? Should be getting my new lip soon so I will have the ideal packaging to post it also :)

Spoiler is gone Jody

Hey guys,

I'd prolly just say £375 (that's like £25 for the bumper) but I'd need to get another bumper before I did that.

This weekend I'm going to have a go at removing the lip, it should not damage it and then i can sell just the lip if that will assist in the sale? Should be getting my new lip soon so I will have the ideal packaging to post it also :)

Spoiler is gone Jody

I am interested in the lip alone price dependant :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.