The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trial Rear Bumper - Gunmetal / Black

Kopite

Argh! Why now!? You should have waited until the end of the month! I'd have snapped your hand off :(

If you can wait until then however, I'll certainly take it :)

I can hold out til the end of the month if you definitely want it and can arrange the courier?

I'm gunna pull out. There's no way that realistically I can sort it before I get the other car work done. Sorry mate. I have always wanted this rear, and wasn't expecting one to come up so soon! :( - Sorry to waste your time!

Can i have dibbs on this please mate.

I'm very interested, it's just a case of sorting a courier to collect it from you.

Can you send me the approx weight + dimensions, so i can see if i can arrange collection.Cheers

Can i have dibbs on this please mate.

I'm very interested, it's just a case of sorting a courier to collect it from you.

Can you send me the approx weight + dimensions, so i can see if i can arrange collection.Cheers

i got my trial rear delivered for about £20 mate ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.