The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 Supra 5 Speed Manual NA

Supra786

Brief Description

SOLD

Regretably the time has come to sell my beloved NA due to financial circumstances. I have owned my NA for nearly 6 years now and have loved every single moment of it. I have had some great times but the time has come to sell and move on as difficult as it may be.

The car is an SZ manual 5 speed, I am the second owner after the initial importer who had imported the car. The car was stock silver until some recent modifications which are specified below.

The car has recently gone through some modifications and has had a colour change recently to daytona blue among with other modifications.

The mileage is 99,000 KM.

Exterior

- Do Luck front bumber

- Blitz side skirts

- Trial rear bumper

- Clear front indicators and side repeaters

- Facelift rear lights

- TRD spoiler

- HID's 6000k

- 19" Cruize 136 alloy wheels

Extras

- RPS Stage 3 NA Clutch

- Goodridge Brake Lines

- Clifford Concept 650 Alarm

- Full Decat

- HKS Silent Hi-Power Exhaust

- 10" Pioneer Champion series sub

- Alpine component and coaxial speakers

The car is ready for a TT conversion if anyone is looking to do so, this was what I intended to do next as the clutch I believe could handle the TT conversion and maybe even BPU.

Servicing

Servicing was initially carried out by Mark at Phoenix until he emigrated and now is done by WhifBitz. I have lots of receipts, mots and other servicing and parts invoices. Recently fitted falken tyres FK452's all round. Always used V Power fuel.

I have to reiterate again how well I have looked after the car as it has always treated me well, this car truly is bulletproof and never has it failed on me.

If I have missed anything I will edit the post as theres probably somethings I have missed. I have attached some pictures which are not of great quality, apologies for that but I will update with better pics. Also please check my garage.

Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions you may have.

Thank you for looking.

Price: £5495

Updated with pics of interior and engine bay, 22nd March 2010

Quick question... why did you always run it on v power? its only an NA, doesnt make much difference from standard shell fuel :D

You'd be surprised. ;) Adds a 100bhp more and with a superchip your flying! :p

very nice car mate love the colour

Thanks mate. :)

is the engine bay still silver? can you get some interior pics up please. thanks.. cant stop lookin at this motor.. also.. in som eof the other pics you have the bonnet looks raised on the drivers side as thought its open? has this been rectified as the pics on ehre show it looking pretty flush and normal.

is the engine bay still silver? can you get some interior pics up please. thanks.. cant stop lookin at this motor.. also.. in som eof the other pics you have the bonnet looks raised on the drivers side as thought its open? has this been rectified as the pics on ehre show it looking pretty flush and normal.

The engine bay has also been sprayed in daytona blue so it is not silver and matches the rest of the car.

I will try and get some interior and engine bay pics tomorrow.

In the pics you saw on the other thread, the bonnet was open, there was no problem to rectify just me not closing the bonnet properly. :innocent:

First post updated with interior and engine bay pics. :)

Please bare in mind the pics were taken on a blackberry camera phone and in my opinion does not do the paintwork justice, it truly is spot on! Also the pics were taken when the weather wasn't so good and therefore the car not being clean except for the ones taken in the petrol station after I gave the car a wash.

The paintwork is about 3 months old, I picked her up from the garage last year just before christmas. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.