The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pair of spiggot rings please ??

Jamesy

I got some from ebay, the hub is 60.1, you might have to measure your wheels, my advans are 72.6.

Thanks mate - i thought it was just a standard "one size fits all" as they'd be the same size as the hub? (60.1)?

So if your hub is 60.1 and your wheels are 72.6 what size did you get mate? *dunce alert*

As Jamie has said, you will need to measure your wheels. I got mine from here for my Volks http://www.performancealloys.com.

whats wheels have you got bud??

Thanx mate - what part do i measure, the diamter of the whole in the middle?

My wheels are 18" Manary Sports :)

Demon Tweeks supplied mine free with the wheels.

I'm sure if you ring them, tell them its a supra and what wheels they are new spigots can be got

Cheers - i hope its that easy!!! :innocent:

Thanks mate - i thought it was just a standard "one size fits all" as they'd be the same size as the hub? (60.1)?

So if your hub is 60.1 and your wheels are 72.6 what size did you get mate? *dunce alert*

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LEXUS-GS-300-ALLOY-WHEEL-SPIGOT-RING-72-6-60-1_W0QQitemZ350274645424QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET?hash=item518dfeedb0

I've got 2 pairs of 60.1 to 71ish mm if they are any good. I would need to check the exact outer diameter size to be sure.

Have you accurately measured the bore of the wheel?

come on mate this is ME your talking to - i havent got a clue what to measure!!!!!!!

but if you think yours are any good for me i'll def take tyhem as i feel a bit edgy now i know there aren't any spiggot rings!!!!

I'll check when I get home.

Come to think of it I think they are 70.1 not 71. Will need to double check. If you measure the bore of the wheel, the bit that would locate to the spigot hub if they were the right size, and get approx 70mm then it sounds like the right ones.

ok thanx mate yeah please let me know later - have you got 2 or 4? (not sure if i need 4 as i have those hubcentric spacers on the backs which fit snug.

Just to check, do i need to measure the diameter of the middle part of the alloy ...like the blue bit on the pic below?

Yes.

thanx dude :D

This one looks like it has a machined spigot ring in it. The center bore is what you are measuring. It isn't shown on your picture as it would need to be from the back side.

cheers mate, will get the wheel off asap and measure the narrowest part of the centre ;)

thanx dude :D

cheers mate, will get the wheel off asap and measure the narrowest part of the centre ;)

It probably won't be the narrowest bud. It will be the bore just inside the mounting face of the wheel. Right where it mounts to the spigot of the hub.

You have a knack of complicating things :D

Hi Scott

Tried to measure mine today - i think mine are 72mm :search:

EDIT: just looked and no-one seems to do a 72mm, so i think i will need the 72.6mm same as Jamie's as it was a touch over 72mm but i forgot the sizes were soooo precise!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.