The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra SZ-R Manual

AdzC

Now sold :(

I think that the time has come to part with my pride and joy.

I have owned the car since October 2005 and I am the first owner in the UK.

The spec of car is

1994 Toyota Supra SZ-R

117117 kms = 72729 miles

2JZ-GE

5 speed gearbox

LSD

HKS Silent Hi-Power exhaust system

2nd decat

New O2 sensors

Thor TSD and DSC fitted

18" Volk Racing F-Zero Winning wheels finished in gunmetal with Bridgestone tyres

OEM Bilstein suspension

ABS

Genuine OEM skirts and spats

Bomex front lip

Full facelift conversion with headlights, indicators and rear lights

Clear side repeaters

Clifford Concept 650 Cat 1 alarm and immobiliser with blackjax

Full UK leather interior with black headlining

Pioneer AVIC-X1R DVD navigation system with iPod connection

Pioneer speakers in OEM locations

4300k HID upgrade in dipped headlights and LED sidelights

The car has a full MOT which expires at the end of October 2010 and is taxed until end of March 2010.

It has regularly been serviced with all fluids having been replaced during my ownership.

The car is in excellent condition all round and I regularly get compliments on it. There is some minor damage to the driver's door card and also the front splitter has minor scuffs.

I have a folder packed full of paperwork and receipts for the car with no expense spared. I still have all the items I have replaced which include pre facelift rear lights, stock front and rear seats, 17" wheels with good Dunlop tyres, Pioneer carrozeria MP3/CD stereo and second cat.

This really is a great car and I know what it is worth so please no negative comments.

Price - £5700 ono

These are the most recent pictures I have but will update with more pictures as soon as I can get some.

Thanks for the nice comments. Although they just make my decision to sell even harder.

It is standard 199 silver but I really have looked after it, the paint is original and mint.

I do have some interior and engine pictures which I will update the thread with.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.