The mkiv Supra Owners Club

emmerald green, n/a, auto

drift_bear

CHANGE OF HEART!! NOT FOR SALE ANOYMORE, I HAVE FALLEN BACK IN LOVE WITH HER, GOT TO MUCH PLANNED NOW.

got my supra a few months ago through a deal,im in no rush to sell or anything (have got genuine reason for sale, needing the money for a deposit for a house) ill be looking for around £3500 o.n.o

toyota mkiv supra

on a private plate, will be included N3 RGJ

'95 N/A Auto

rare Factory/Emerald Green

She's pretty standard bodywork mods wise (the stock/JDM look that I've stuck to)

full decat back system, makes a beautiful noise on the NA.

6K HID kit from KnightRacer

The J spec headlights have had a black facelift conversion.

rolling on a nice and very individual set of 18's not many sets of rims will fit over the bigger UK calipres (they could use a re-furb)

Inside it's got a leather retrim for the stock front seats in black leather with green piping and green Supra logos in the headrests at a cost of the previous owner of £2500!

The sub and amp box is a DIY job

There is a set of Co-axial Pioneers in the rear, some high power Fusion components up front and a kenwood double din headunit running it all.

i use it as my daily but the milage is roughly about 72.5k will check later on its my daily car so it goes up when im at home from sea!

gets washed and polished every 2-3days when im home, im fussy and like my cars looking all clean and shinning.

it is really good condition with only a few little stone chips. this has to be seen!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.